August 25, 2008

My bike's twin for sale

I recently decided to buy a new bike instead of buying new wheels for my current one. This decision came about after chatting with a co-worker and he convinced me it might be worth my money investing in a better commuting bike. After really thinking about it, I realized this might be best course of action. I love my current bike and don't want to let it go, but I do need a better bike for the trips I'll hopefully be taking with my brother.

So anyways, I've been searching craigslist and today I came across a bike for sale that is almost my bikes twin. My handle bars are a different color, and I've of course added fender and a bike rack. Not to mention ridiculous amounts of red reflective tape to the spokes of my wheels. Still, this is crazy.
I'll try to get a comparable shot of my bike when I get home today. Best part of this find, their asking price is $150, I only paid $70 for mine. :)

No comments: