September 15, 2008

If only....

Saw this posted today on a blog I read from one of the folks who work at Chinesepod. Finally a job opening I could apply for... if only I was ready to move to Shanghai.

ChinesePod Interns. Participate in the community and help us improve the product. Great for students of Chinese in Shanghai, as we can be flexible about the work times. Part-time position in Shanghai.

Really I would want a fully time position, and not an internship. But this the only job posting I've seen that I could being qualified for. Alas, I'm firmly settled in Portland for at least another year. I can only hope that my time here at WebMD will help me learn new skills that I can use to get a job at Chinesepod.

For now, I'll just have to continue to dream of working there. Sigh

No comments: