November 6, 2007

Yet Another Druken Misadventure

So it's been brought to my attention that there are some significant "gaps" in my memory for our house party near Halloween.

Here is a just a small list of things I don't remember

  • I slipped and fell in the living room, spilling my drink everywhere.
  • When Shannon first arrived I demonstrated how I was falling out of my costume by pulling down my corset so that I flashed her. [She told me that when I mentioned my costume frustration on the phone before she arrived she told Tracy that she had a feeling she was going to see "Reanne boobies" before the night was through.]
  • Tracy shooting silly string on our ceiling then not cleaning it up.
  • Telling Shannon that even though Tracy hurt her, I thought that she was a cool person an that the 3 of us should hang out more. [I want to emphasize that I in fact, very much dislike Tracy. And to make matter worse, Tracy told Shannon later that she thinks I'm hot. That I'm "just her type". Thank the gods that when I said this to Shannon, Tracy was in the bathroom. Tracy was also in the bathroom when I flashed Shannon].
There are thing that I vaguely remember and to be honest only remember after someone reminding me. In some odd way, I'm kinda relieved to hear that I as far drunker than I first realized that night. The next day I was so miserably hung over that I was confused because I thought I hadn't drank that much. Now that I now I was so drunk I don't remember everything instead of just "pleasantly tipsy" as I thought I was, that hang over seems more appropriate.

No comments: