July 22, 2009

Amusing Archives

I'm having a hard time writing about Ireland lately. I have a few draft posts... okay 1 really about Dublin. I haven't given up the hope I'll write some marvelous accounts about my trip, but for some bloody reason I can't right now.

So instead, I'm looking at my old livejournal posts & putting up some of them I find amusing on here. Since I'm going to post them with the date originally written, this post will act as a convenient guide to them. Really I'm doing this because I have no idea how back dating posts will effect the feeds into sites like Facebook (or on the off chance someone reads my blog via a rss feed).

Anyways, enjoy these samples of my old livejournal posts. Most I'll probably just copy/paste but I might do some light editing for obvious spelling errors, poor wording or just plain confusing reanne-speak.

How I Almost Set My Parent's House on Fire
Reanne Hates Freud
Waxing Poetically
Worst Paper Comment EVER

I might post more of these later, but I've had as much of this I can take. I'm rather ashamed of how much I sound like a whingy sex crazed teengirl (in high school)

No comments: